You will be tasked with creating slick, user-centred interfaces using insight gathered through research to guide and inform design decisions.
You’ll also work with the team to visualise customer journeys and flows and be able to communicate the reasoning behind design decisions to the rest of the team.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who’s a talented digital designer, a great communicator and who wants to develop their UI and UX skills using the latest technologies.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Build working prototypes, present them to the various stakeholders and convey benefits and limitations
- Usability audits and heuristic analysis
- Rethinking user journeys and flows to improve user experience
- Redesigning interfaces to solve specific problems discovered through extensive research
- Collaborating with other members of the team to discover points of friction in a user journey
- Creating sketches, concepts, user journeys, wireframes and navigational prototypes
- Refining interfaces to improve visual design, typography, iconography, visual hierarchy, layout, etc
Skills & Attributes
- Proficiency in Photoshop and illustrator or equivalents, knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus
- Excellent visual design skills
- A solid understanding of user-centred and persuasive design principles
- A keen interest in and knowledge of usability and accessibility
- Be able to respond well to feedback
- Be keen to learn which elements of their design works through iterative split testing
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous eye for detail
This post is office based with some travel to clients’ premises, meetings and events as required for the business for which mileage and out of pocket expenses will be paid in accordance with the subsistence policy.